Sprout Sack sprouting bags are great for easy sprouting of beans, large seeds, and grains. Simply dip the bag in water to rinse, then hang to grow! These bags are great for camping, hiking, traveling, and RV. Includes 1 lb. of sprouting seeds. Certified Organic.
Sprout Sack sprouting bags are great for easy sprouting of beans, grains, and larger sprout seeds. Not a great choice for smaller seeds like alfalfa, as roots tend to grow through the material, but not a problem for the larger seeds. Simply dip the bag in water to rinse, then hang to grow! These bags are great for sprouting while traveling. Hiking, camping and are especially popular for RVs.
- Certified Organic
- Re-usable sprout bag
- Resealable seed bags
- High germination rate
- Microbial tested seeds
- Easy & fun
- Perfect for travel and RV
- Fabric is Natural Muslin
Sprout Sack Kit Includes:
- 1 – Cloth sprouting bag
- 1 – 8oz resealable bag of organic green pea sprouting seeds
- 1 – 8oz resealable bag of organic mung bean sprouting seeds
- 1 – Detailed growing instructions
WHEN A SEED SPROUTS
- Stored food & enzymes needed for the growth of the mature plant are mobilized.
- Protein, carbohydrate & fat is broken down (pre-digested) to free amino acids, simple sugars & soluble compounds.
- Vitamins, including A, B-complex (B-12), C, E & K, increase to meet the growing needs of a young plant. (For example, B-complex in wheat increases 600 percent, vitamin E triples & vitamin C increases six-fold. Vitamin C in a 100 gram serving of peas goes from 0 to 69 mg. in 48 hours!)
- Essential minerals – calcium, magnesium, iron & zinc are supplied in organic form, “chelated” for better assimilation.
- Nutrient density is enhanced at the expense of calories!